Вверх страницы
Вниз страницы

Приют Крыло Ангела

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Приют Крыло Ангела » Курс новобранца » Action SPORT

Action SPORT

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 43

внешка: Abarai Renji - Bleach
http://se.uploads.ru/zQ4t0.png

Семья: у Леона есть мать, отец и младшая сестра(20 лет). Все они живут в Австралии. По профессии мать врач, отец механик в автомастерской, сестра учится в университете на преподавателя литературы. Отношения в семье очень хорошие. Небольшая "накаленка" с сестрой, которая считает Леона разгильдяем и открыто говорит ему, что в жизни он никем не станет без высшего образования и карьеры. Родители очень горды дочерью и радуются её успехам в учебе, всячески хвалят. Леона они тоже любят как истинные родители, но о его "успешной карьере" тихо вздыхают за спиной разводя руками.
Образование: Леон окончил школу, но к знаниям всю жизнь не тяготел. В институт поступить не смог, да и выбрать профессию не знал какую. Единственной страстью и любовью жизни считает океан и серфинг. Увлекается им много лет, входит в сборную по серфингу своего города и не редко выигрывал соревнования. Решив связать с этим свою жизнь, прошел курсы, чтобы получить разрешение на преподавание, и стал инструктором. В своем деле очень хорош. Фактически недооцененный профессионал.
Остров: На острове оказался из-за сильной нехватки денег. Его разыскал некий агент из бюро трудоустройства и предложил очень хорошо оплачиваемую работу в обмен на молчание. Леона всё полностью устраивает и он не вмешивается в дела Приюта, выполняя лишь свою работу.

внешка: Tetsuro Kuroo - Haikyuu!!
http://sd.uploads.ru/jo5Ii.png

Семья: В семье Маркелло называют Марк или Марко. Практически вся его семья связана со спортом. Отец владеет спортивным клубом, а мать инструктор аэробики. Отношения в семье очень и очень теплые. Марко очень дружен со своей матерью и не спроста т.к. миссис Делуонни очень современная, веселая и понимающая женщина. Маму - в их семье носят на руках и поэтому Марко привык к открытому проявлению своих чувств и эмоций. Он очень уверен в себе, положителен и позитивен. Именно за счет воспитания Марко и захотел так же так и мать заниматься аэробикой на профессиональном уровне, считая, что на этой работе никогда не бывает скучно.
Образование: Маркелло окончил школу в основном на четверки, но этого хватило ему для того чтобы поступить в университет на кафедру спорта и физкультуры. Учиться он пожелал заочно, чтобы не терять даром времени и параллельно работать инструктором. тем более что все необходимые знания он уже давно успел получить от своего главного тренера - мамы. Марко находится в отличной физической форме и уже в 21 год может тренировать целые группы.
Остров: Отец Маркелло решил помочь сыну в трудоусройстве и связался с одним своим давним другом. Тот предложил отличное место работы, где даже студент может неплохо заработать. Марко сразу же согласился на поездку и был очень рад, что будет работать с приютскими детьми. Ему объяснили, что помимо детей, ему придется заниматься с важными гостями в качестве персонального тренера и он должен проявить максимум профессионализма. Для него на первом месте стоит работа и будущее, поэтому в дела Приюта он не вмешивается, стараясь держаться в этом вопросе независимо т.е. не обращать внимание на мелочи, кажущиеся странными. Именно это посоветовал ему отец перед отъездом.Да данный момент, Марко работает инструктором на острове уже около года. 

Ahaa, its good dialogue on the topic of this paragraph at this place at this blog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I were a little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered vivid clear concept

It's an amazing piece of writing for all the online visitors; they will take benefit from it I am sure.

Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking the time and actual effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and don't seem to get anything done.

Hi there outstanding website! Does running a blog similar to this require a great deal of work? I've absolutely no understanding of programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, should you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic nevertheless I simply had to ask. Many thanks!

Hello! I've been reading your weblog for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Humble Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the fantastic work!

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

I know this site provides quality dependent content and extra stuff, is there any other website which provides these kinds of information in quality?

Quality posts is the main to attract the viewers to go to see the website, that's what this site is providing.

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this site is genuinely nice and the people are in fact sharing good thoughts.

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Hi everyone, it's my first visit at this web site, and article is in fact fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these types of posts.

I think this is one of the so much significant info for me. And i am satisfied reading your article. However wanna observation on few normal things, The web site taste is ideal, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Very great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly loved browsing your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing on your feed and I'm hoping you write once more very soon!

It's an remarkable post in favor of all the web people; they will get advantage from it I am sure.

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos

Can I simply just say what a relief to uncover someone that truly understands what they are discussing over the internet. You certainly realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people really need to look at this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you aren't more popular because you definitely have the gift.

Great article! We are linking to this particularly great post on our website. Keep up the great writing.

I am really delighted to glance at this web site posts which carries tons of useful data, thanks for providing such data.

Hi there everyone, it's my first go to see at this web site, and piece of writing is genuinely fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these types of articles or reviews.

Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the terrific works guys I've incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.

My family every time say that I am killing my time here at web, but I know I am getting experience every day by reading thes good articles.

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered brilliant clear concept

Excellent, what a website it is! This blog gives helpful data to us, keep it up.

hello there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this web site, since I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

Now I am ready to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming yet again to read more news.

Hello exceptional website! Does running a blog similar to this take a great deal of work? I have absolutely no understanding of coding but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, if you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic nevertheless I simply needed to ask. Thanks a lot!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Приют Крыло Ангела » Курс новобранца » Action SPORT